The Tyranny of Dragons
|Date||XP Gained||Party Total||Comments|
|10/14||500||9,675||Dash for the Keep!|
|10/21||500||10,175||Old Tunnel: 500xp for ‘Snake Food’ and 50xp for “tactics” and skills.|
|11/11||1,400||11,575||Temple of Chauntea, 1,000XP. Dragon Attack, 400xp.|
|12/8||1,025||12,600||Social Encounters (Keep Leadership, Defenders, Imoen, Gauwalt) + Exploration (Mill and Greenest General) + Combat (Residence)|
|12/16||3,000||15,600||Major Quest Milestone: Defend Greenest; Investigation of Hollowpot Residence; Tactics for Siege on the Keep; Renown for Half Dragon Champions Challenge + small tasks|
|12/29||372||15,972||Role playing and task successes.|
|1/27||1,300||17,272||Rearguard Assault; Role Playing and task successes.|
|1/28, 2/9||1,728||19,000||Raider Camp infiltration, planning and rescue|
|3/3||800||19,800||Governor Quest Complete; RP and Skills. (Excludes Raider Cave)|
|3/10||2,370||22,170||Frulam’s Defenders; RP and Skills.|
|4/21||2,454||24,624||Kobold Colony; RP and Skills from 2 sessions|
|5/19||2,600||29,055||Raider Cave Complete; Dragon Hatchery Encounter|
Explorer 4. Next advancement at 38,000 [Hero 5]
Log of Acquisitions
Note: not a list of current inventory, but a log of notable finds and rewards over time.
- Wealth: 1500 gp, 6cp, + 300gp String of Pearls; 900gp Gold/Sapphire Ring; 600gp precious stones.
- Scrolls: Bane, Suggestion, Tiny Hut, Feign Death, Invisibility
- Potions: Potion of Flying
- Silk Night Cap (minor magic)
- Black Crown Cultist Equipment
- Spark Rods (mechanical)
- Demon Buckle Belt ; Knuckle Bones Dice; Fold-able Cloth to Stylish Cap
- 4" Unbreakable Copper Needle (minor magic); Unending Spool of Black Thread (minor magic)
- Wine Skin with strange markings and a dark energy
- Dragon Cult Loot Ledger
- Crude Jar of Healing Ointment
- 2 Wands of Fire Bolt
- 2 Stone Carving Tool Kit
- Cults Raid Strategy Map
Special Item Notes
Silk Night Cap of Pleasant Dreams
Midnight Blue Silk nightcap with silver symbols drawn in thread. This nightcap was created by someone with a curious and experimental disposition. The magic is purely illusion, but is an imperfect magical item.
- The illusion only affects a target that is willing (auto) or indifferent ( fails Charm Wis Save DC10)
- While under the effects, the target experiences Pleasant Dreams in the nature of whatever would be pleasant to that person. While under the charm, the creature is incapacitated and blind.
- The nightcap expends its energy immediately and for up to 8 hours.
- The nightcap will re-charge itself automatically at the Full Moon, even if hidden. Otherwise, the nightcap can be re-charged by spending at least 2 hours in moonlight.
- A dispel magic can temporarily remove the effects of the charm until recharged.
- Creatures taking damage will awake if they lose ‘concentration’ per the concentration rules.